I am very excited to announce an August full of giveaways here on the blog. Every Wednesday I shall have something wonderful to be won, that makes five Wednesdays between now and September when you can try your luck.
Each giveaway will run for a week, and the winner announced the following Wednesday.
And by the way, I have one Wednesday still free! If you have an amazing product you would like to promote here just send me an email and I'll see if I can fit you in.
This week I am delighted to be able to offer three lucky winners a place on this wonderful e-course, starting in October.
Creatively made Home has been designed by Tracy Leber of French Larkspur, I'm sure you all know her beautiful photography and sure eye for a great piece of design. I am particularly happy to host this giveaway as Tracy and Jeanne Oliver will be coming to stay in our cottage next September, and I know that their visit is going to be seriously good fun!
With her friends Sara Duckett, Jeanne Oliver, Kimberly Taylor, Jennifer Rizzo Tracy will be running a 5 week course to help you find new creativity in your home
In Tracy's words:
Creatively Made Home is an all new e-course about creating a home that reflects your heart in everyday living. It is about inspiring and encouraging you to create and style a home that you and your family love to live in...
Here is the jam-packed schedule for the course:
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos.
These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes. The stuff that life is really about.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
Can you believe how much fun this will be?! I'll be taking part in the course myself, and I am so looking forward to a little help in brightening up my home.
So here is how to take part in the giveaway:
simply leave a comment below telling me why you'd like to take part in the course.
For additional entries, share news of the giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
Don't forget there will be three winners here and the giveaway is open to everyone so don't hold back!!
The winners will be drawn Tuesday 7th at midnight Paris time, and the names announced on Wednesday 8th, when I shall also announce giveaway number 2!